Wednesday 4 November 2015

LEATHER SKIRT, FISHNET STOCKINGS|ROCK MEETS BURLESQUE

The best way to describe this outfit is “rock meets burlesque.”  When I first tried this faux-leather fringed skirt at Zara, I wasn’t sure which way I should go to pull the whole look off.  I tried it with few different tops and blouses, t-shirts and jumpers and because I was feeling a bit adventurous, I decided to go all the way:  a tight fitted skirt with a high split provocatively covered by the swinging tassells, seductive fishnet stockings and sexy shoes.  

Zara leather fringed skirt

In order not be ostentatiously OTT from head to toe, I toned it down by wearing very basic black short-sleeve top from Glue Store.


This outfit might look slightly naughty, but there is nothing wrong with letting your hair loose once in a while and enjoy the feeling of being daring.

Zara leather fringed skirt

 Zara leather fringed skirt

fringed skirt from Zara

Zara fringed skirt

Zara fringed skirt
 Skirt:  Zara
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Top: Glamorous
Linking up with Style Nudge

3 comments: