Sunday 9 May 2021

CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE LEG PANTS

Hello dear friends,
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE LEG PANTS
I am so glad to hear the good news regarding the easing of COVID restrictions and rolling out the vaccinations 👍.
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE LEG PANTS
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you might have noticed that my last couple of posts were all about monochromatic, black and white outfits that were not exactly formal but leaning towards an office attire.  Today's outfit is completely the opposite, it has colour, it's fun and is totally casual.
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE-LEGGED PANTS
The main feature of this look are my new wide leg trousers that are so on-trend right now.  If you think that they are not for you, let me assure you that they are super versatile and there are options to suite any height, shape and style 👍.  
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE-LEGGED PANTS
You can channel this sleek 70's style with beautifully tailored high-waisted wide-leg trousers made in expensive fabrics like wool or silk or go boho with slouchy wide-leg cropped trousers in a more durable fabric like thick cotton or denim.
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE-LEGGED PANTS
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE-LEGGED PANTS
I opted for the latter, tan coloured, cropped and rugged bottom trousers that I found in Zara.  I paired them with a similarly slouched jumper in light peach colour.  My shoes of the day, to keep with the casual vibe, were a pair of white sneakers by Spring Court.  
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE-LEGGED PANTS
I have, however, paid a small tribute to glamour by wearing my new oversized hoop earrings that I've become addicted to lately, have bought 3 pairs so far 😉 and my LV scarf, previously seen here.
CHANNELING 70'S VIBE WITH WIDE-LEGGED PANTS
And that is it. 
  
Until the next post
Anna


xoxoxo

18 comments:

  1. I also thought that these kind a trousers were not for me. But I bought a pair and am so happy with it! Yours are good looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy, I think we are old enough and wise enough not be scared of trying :)

      Delete
  2. I think it is about finding which ones suit you! Some work for me but not all! I like this simple style.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colour tones Anna. I really like the added scarf too. A very chic look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is simple yet so chic. The added scarf takes your look up a notch and you look beautiful! I am glad too that restrictions are lifting. It'll be great to travel again.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants look flattering on you and I love it paired with that peach top.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised by how great the pants and sneakers look together! Thanks for sharing this combination.
    withinaworldofmyown.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to be wearing wide leg pants again too! Yours look great on you! That sweater is such a pretty color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love a grey and pink combo and this outfit looks like total chic comfort!
    How gorgeous are wide leg pants?!

    Have a great weekend!
    Donna 🧚‍♀️❤️🐝
    https://donnadoesdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore wide legged trousers, I have so many pairs! You look gorgeous in that soft peachy pink and those earrings are fabulous!
    Hugs
    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Suzy, I am not sure if I should add another pair in different colour in case this trend will soon go away :)

      Delete
  10. They are such fun pants on you and I like the colourful peach top and bright earrings with them :) Love a good batwing top, so comfortable! :) It's so nice your restrictions are being relaxed too! We haven't had any here for a while but until we are all vaccinated there's always a risk of a snap lockdown if a case leaks out of quarantine, ha!

    Hope you are having a good weekend :) Thank you for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkUp!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Mica, there are some controversies around the vaccine that definitely slow the process. Have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anna, this is such a fun casual outfit. I love these colors on you. I am a big fan of wide legged trousers but for some reason I just don't choose to wear them often. I need to change that because this is super cute!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete