Sunday, 13 September 2026

WHAT I WORE LAST WEEKEND

G'day my dear readers.


Now the tables have turned and once again, spring has come to us and with it an opportunity to wear lighter and brighter clothes.  If you read my previous post, you would notice that my working wardrobe is mostly in a grey scale, that's why comes the weekend, you would find me wearing something colourful yet stylish and comfortable.

Case in point, this outfit.  It was a lovely sunny day of an early spring day when the sun feels nice and warm on your skin without doing any damage.  However, I still apply SPF 50+ to my face as I had quite a few cancer scares in the last few years.

For the outing, I chose to wear my wide-leg red denim pants, black thick sole sneakers and a black denim jacket.  Nice and casual.  I woild never leave a house without a handbag, no matter the occasion, and my old red LV handbag seemed to fit the colour sceme so I grabbed it.

It was a perfect day for being outdoors and we decided to make a trip to one of the historical places called Strickland Estate, a 19th century heritage-listed treasure that boasts one of the best picnic spots with a harbour view anywhere in Sydney.

Truth be told, I have been living in this part of Sydney for the last 30 years, yet this was my first visit.  The moment we stepped through the gates, we were taken by the beauty of the grounds, the greenery of manicured lawns and the serenity of the gardens.  But the main attraction for me was the view.

We spent a couple of blissful hours surrounded by nature and beauty and returned home rested and relaxed.

Hope your weekend was as blissful as ours.

Until then,

Anna

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment