Tuesday 18 June 2019

IT'S HOLIDAY TIME

This year I am taking my South African born husband back to my routs, ie the town called Odessa situated on the Black Sea in Ukraine, previously known as one of the 15 republic of USSR and now is an independent country.  The reason for this trip was an invite to a 50th birthday bash from one of the close friends of my youth, who like me left our beloved city but while I chose to live in Australia, she and her family settled in New York.  It was such a great opportunity to reunite with all my friends whom I have not seen for over 25 years and who now live in USA, Canada, Germany, Israel etc that we didn't take time to hesitate before we said "yes".
We are making a slight detour and first visiting St Petersburg and Moscow and after staying in Odessa for a week, will gravel to Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, another one of the former republics of the USSR famous for its food, wine and Caucasus mountains followed by a quick trip to Istanbul and then all the way back home to OZ (see the map).

So if everything goes according to plan, we will be back later in July.  I will try to keep you posted, so please follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Love to you all

Until then,
Anna
xoxo






9 comments:

  1. That's going to be such a wonderful time, Anna!! I can't wait to hear all about it.
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful trip! It will be so great to catch up with your friends! Have an awesome time!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow How exciting Have s Wonderful time xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/06/interview-with-cris-by-swarnaz.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete