Wednesday 15 May 2019

SUNNY SIDE UP

White cropped jeans, yellow jumper
There are many factors which influence our sub-conscious mind and affect our decisions on what clothes would we wear on any particular day:  our mood, occasion, time of the day and of course the weather.  
White cropped jeans, yellow jumper
And when the sun shines and the skies are blue and it is not too hot nor cold and it is great to be outdoors, our mood shifts into a happy mode which directly reflects our choice of colours for an outfit, case in point, my white and yellow outfit of the day and I honestly think that these two colours are the best representation of happiness.  
White cropped jeans, yellow jumper
It was my intention that all the pieces, big and small, of my outfit are either of white or yellow colour except for a small black brooch.  
White cropped jeans, yellow jumper
This jumper, (seen previously here) that I bought during an occasional visit to Bondi Markets was one of those accidental finds that turned out to become a go to item.
White cropped jeans, yellow jumper
The white raw hemmed cropped flared jeans are from JBrand that I keep coming back to for their perfect fit and originality.  A pair of Tod's loafers in white and yellow is a perfect match to my outfit.
White cropped jeans, yellow jumper
Have a sunny week, everyone
Anna
xoxo
White cropped jeans, yellow jumper

















22 comments:

  1. Yellow looks very good on you! And I love your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those jeans Anna. I've not tried J Brand before. Will have to take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow top is such a great shade on you! I love how cheerful yellow is - to look at and to wear! It's something I'm always open to adding more of to my wardrobe!

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colourful look, i love your earrings and top.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely look! I absolutely love the way the yellow earrings complement the top - such a nice color for the spring/summer season! :)

    - Laura | Makeupscholar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your trousers!!! You're looking one hot lady! Best wishes Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love this, the raw hem jeans, the loafers, the sunny yellow and the earrings! Thanks for joining #WowOnWednesday Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a chic look! Love the frayed hem on your denim and that sunny yellow top is fabulous!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the yellow and white combo. The earrings are so cute
    new pst:
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/05/holi-festival-of-color-2019-kharkov.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna, I absolutely adore everything about this outfit. It's perfect. The jeans are beyond cute and the tie front top is perfect...especially the length. Happy Monday! XO

    ReplyDelete