Wednesday 12 November 2014

ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES - SHOES AND HANDBAGS

Hi there, my dear readers,

Today I would like to share with you my thoughts on beautiful extras - shoes and bags.  They have the ability to transform your look drastically and with minimal fuss, from a casual day time look to evening glamour but try to reverse the scenario by pairing a swanky dress with plain casual shoes and the wrong bag and the result is a disaster.

As Rebecca Miller once said: “Like most girls, I understood from an early age that shoes are magic vessels”.  And I totally agree with her, I strongly believe that good shoes and handbags are the best investments that will carry you over many fads and trends always looking stylish and fashionable.  You don’t have to wear expensive clothes with good extras.  Better to wear higher quality shoes and a cheaper dress.  When the shoes and bag appear classy, no one ever assumes that the clothes are down- market.

Accessories - shoes

Shoes speak volumes about your personality and your taste; shoes and bags in vibrant hues instantly spruce up your basics and take a muted monochromatic look into a completely new level of fun and creativity;


If you, like me, love to wear high heels, indulge yourself.  The added height lengthens you and gives your calves a toned look.

Whether it is to treat yourself or to simply boost your mood, buying an awesome piece of footwear is a fabulous thrill – and it will look great on any figure!!!

An awesome pair of shoes are girls' best friends
 
manolo blahnik shoes

Accessories - shoes & handbags
Shoes:  Dolce & Gabbana (I wore them here)

Accessories - shoes & handbags
Shoes:  Ted Baker (I wore them here)

Accessories - shoes & handbags
Shoes:  Chloe
Handbag:  Naomi Levi (I wore them here)


Accessories - shoes & handbags
 Shoes and hand bag:  Luis Vuitton (I wore them here)
 
An injection of vibrant hues add new vibe to black and white colour scheme
Accessories - shoes & handbags

Accessories - shoes & handbags

One dress -  two different looks (accessories is the key)
Accessories - shoes & handbags

Accessories - shoes & handbags








No comments:

Post a Comment